Welcome to Robert and Son gallery, www. africansculptures.co.za, this site allows you to shop online, we have the following in our market; African sculptures from animal sculptures, human sculptures, and bowl sculptures. You will be able to view our products online and purchase them. Robert and Son Gallery would have your order delivered to you, either via post office or door to door in or outside of South Africa.
1. Products and availability
Kindly note that the stock of all the sculptures on offer are limited. Robert and Son Gallery will make all reasonable attempts to ensure that special offers are brought to an end when stock runs out. If it happens that Robert and Son Gallery is unable to fulfill any order at the advertised price because stock is sold out, Robert and Son Gallery will inform you via email and you’ll be entitled to a reimbursement for the Rand value you have paid for such product.
2. Buying products
- This website allows you to place an electronic order for one or more products as long as the product is still available and not sold out.
- Your purchasing contract only commences when you have completed and submitted the online ordered form in your shopping cart and Robert and Son Gallery confirms payment.
- The above depends if the product is still available
- You cannot reserve a product to be purchased later.
- Placing a product on a cart does not amount to sale.
- Robert and Son Gallery cannot be held responsible if the product you added to your cart and not purchase, becomes unavailable.
- Robert and Son Gallery reserves the right, in the interest of preventing fraud, to refuse the processing of payment for any order and/or to cancel any purchase, partially or completely.
- Robert and Son Gallery may request documentation to complete the necessary fraud checks and cancel any order where the necessary documentation is not provided in a timely manner.
- In the event of a fraudulent purchase being placed on Robert and Son Gallery, cardholders will be advised to initiate a chargeback via their bank in order to be refunded. Robert and Son Gallery does not process refunds for orders suspected of fraud.
- Robert and Son Gallery does not provide order details relating to orders suspected of fraud.
4. Product Pricing
The price of each product is given on the product information page on the site. The product price displayed always includes VAT at the applicable rate.
5. Delivery fees
Robert and Son gallery, the client would be responsible for the shipping and delivery costs.
- A standard or premium delivery is considered complete as soon as the parcel is accepted and signed for by the customer or by an individual on the customer’s behalf at the specified delivery address.
- In the case of a post office, the delivery is considered complete when the parcel is successfully delivered by Speed Services to the post office associated with your delivery address.
- It is your responsibility, as a buyer, to ensure that you or the intended receiver of the gift (when applicable) inspect(s) the parcel on arrival and identify any justifiable complaints. The receiver has the right to refuse the parcel if it appears to have been opened or if it has clearly been damaged.
Such complaints and claims must be brought to the attention of Robert and Son Gallery by directing your call to 082 7044 097 0r 071 0761 748
It is advisable for clients to get shipment insurance coverage for their goods in event of damaged or loss.
6. Making a payment
You may pay on Robert and Son Gallery using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card.
Paying by credit card
- Robert and Son Gallery accepts payments made by Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards or debit cards that have been activated for online purchases.
- When you place an order, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorization of the payment amount.
- If authorization is not obtained, the order is cancelled. If authorization is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorized to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in this credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on Robert and Son Gallery.
7. Return policy
If you are unsatisfied with the sculptures you receive from our website, you can return the merchandise within 30 days from the purchase date. You can kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about the return and courier the sculpture to the following address:
Madiba Drive and Andrews Street,
City Centre Corner,
Please note that we do not pay for return courier and that your original courier costs will not be refunded, only the price of the items will be refunded.
Once we have received the returned sculpture, we will email you to let you know that you can be refunded. Damaged sculptures in return transit due to improper handling will not be refunded.
Items can be exchanged within 30 days of receiving your order as long as the sculptures are in good condition. We do not pay for the cost of return courier.
Please email us to email@example.com to arrange your exchange. Once the returned sculptures are received, we will courier the new sculpture and charge or refund you accordingly.
Please ship your item to the address listed above.
NOTICE OF HANDMADE VARIATION
All of our sculptures are handmade, and slight variations from the item pictured will occur. Please keep in mind the unique nature of your purchase when evaluating a sculpture for a return or exchange; we do not consider slight variations in color and pattern valid reasons for returns. Thank you for your understanding.